Project Manager Construction/Electrical (60-100%)
Languages: German, English
Pensum: 60 - 100%
Contract: Permanent position
Interested in a key role at one of the most innovative young companies in the Swiss proptech industry?
At placeB, digitization is key. We are one of the fastest growing self-storage providers in Switzerland with currently over 30 fully digitalized locations. From booking process to gaining access - everything is done via an app. To strengthen our team and to continue our expansion, we are looking for a project manager construction/electrical (60-100%) immediately, or by appointment.
We are already incredible, but thanks to you we want to become absolutely unbeatable. Do you enjoy new technologies, a combination of office and construction site work, do you like to tackle tasks and a great interest in the following responsibilities:
- Planning, supporting and commissioning of new projects in Switzerland
- Project organization and coordination
- Further development and optimization of hardware components
- Obtaining offers from existing and new suppliers
- Quality and cost control
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects? Then you are our candidate!
- Previous experience in the electrical industry is beneficial
- You have already gained some experience in project management
- You have a category B driving license
- You have a personality with a lot of drive and initiative
- You want to tackle and implement new topics independently
- You are literally bubbling with ideas and energy
- You have good German and English skills, French is a plus
What can you expect?
- Plenty of room for personal development and the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas
- Appealing, varied challenges with a great deal of personal responsibility
- Dynamic and lively environment
- Modern employment conditions with a lot of flexibility
- Our working environment is characterized by creativity, humor, teamwork and openness
Has our job advertisement convinced you? Then send us your application documents with CV and cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!